Group Event Sign Up
Hold your next special group or company event at a strikingly different place – the Huskies Den.
Bowling is a sport for everyone. The Huskies Den can accommodate large groups or intimate gatherings of your company's employees. We do all the work. You have all the fun. A Huskies Den event planner will help you find the right combination of activities, food and beverages and pricing to make your event unforgettable.
Customers Say it Best -- The Huskies Den is the Party Place!
"I'd like to thank you and the NIU team for helping with such a great
event. Everyone that attended enjoyed it... It was a great venue with the Huskies Den below and the Blackhawk Dining Area above. The kids had a
blast and the parents were comfortable being able to see the kids
-- Paul Fox , Human Resources, Target Distribution Center
"Because of you, our event was a great success .We not only exceeded our fundraising goal, but had so many satisfied participants! Thanks for all your help advertising it and making it the sucess it was. "
-- Jaime Sanfilippo , Event Chair, PRSSA
"Our outing went great! Once again you guys really took care of us and the boys had tons of fun. I was just commenting that we will be looking you up again next year. "
-- John Trowbridge , Den Leader, Boy Scout Pack 339
1. Give your guests plenty of notice.
2. Pick a good date. Ask your Den Event Planner for help.
3. Promote team building. Pick people from different departments to bowl together.
4. Deck the halls. Ask us for ideas and help for decorations that fit your event.
5. Keep them entertained. Plan other fun events, games during your event.
6. Go Retro. Ask your guests to wear themed or old-fashioned bowling clothes.
7. Create Photo Ops. Promote fun and unusual bowling challenges within the game.
8. Go Cosmic. Turn down the lights, turn up the fun.
9. Take Plenty of Pictures. Send photos to guests to remind them how much fun they had.
10. Offer rewards, Huskies Den Gift Cards and other prizes!